Maharaja Bhog translates to a food offering made to royalty. Our food and service is designed to royally pamper our customers with an exceptional dining experience!
Experience the taste of royalty at Maharaja Bhog with gourmet food that will pamper your taste buds like never before. With authentic Rajasthani and Gujarati dishes making up the wholesome and organic meal, this is one traditional Indian meal you are not likely to forget. Our recipes have been handed down from generations, leaving you satiated. At Maharaja Bhog, fine dining acquires a whole new meaning.
We strongly believe in the Indian tradition of “Atithi Devo Bhava” which is why all our dishes are prepared and served with great thought and care for our customers.
Owned and Operated by Maheshwari Foods and Hospitality Pvt Ltd and its subsidiaries, Maharaja Bhog has both a National and International presence. The chain currently has five restaurants in Mumbai, one in Kochi, one in Pune, three in Dubai and one in Houston, Texas, USA
Besides our fine dining in-restaurant experience, we serve our customers with takeaway meal boxes and catering services. If you have an upcoming event, celebrate royally with us at one of our locations.
A ROYAL DINING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!
Our premium vegetarian ‘thali’ is an unlimited sit-down buffet with table service and a new menu daily. The ‘thali’ experience includes a beverage, appetizers, entrees and desserts which come together to create a wholesome, nutritious and organic meal. We cater to several different dietary requirements such as vegan, gluten-free, nut-free etc.
Why Bronze ‘Thalis’?
In India, we serve our meals in the ‘royal bronze thali’
What is Bronze?
Bronze is mixture of copper and tin. It is also known as Kansa in Hindi. It is referred to as the “shuddha dhaatu” (sacred element) in the vedas and is often used in worship & culinary preparation/service
What are the benefits of eating in a ‘bronze’ thali?
- According to Ayurveds, it enhances intellect.
- It is believed that using Kansa to eat our food and drink water from on a daily basis enhances our immunity apart from purifying the food.
- Kansa is a good conductor of heat and retains heat well, thereby keeping the food warmer and its contents richer for a longer period of time.
- Kansa utensils makes the items germicidal depending upon the type and concentration of pathogens and the medium they are in, it kills these micro organisms within a few minutes to hours of contact.
- The potential efficacy of its components improves indoor air quality.
- It is suitable for daily use because it is wear and tear resistant, bright, scratch and wrinkle resistant for decades.
- It is equally valuable even after damage as almost 90% of all bell metal alloys are recycled.